February 10, 2011

inspiration, love, and a touchy subject.

Let me first start by saying that Miss Jamie has completely saved me from my photography slump that I was in. Ya see I was a photographer/sales person at my last job and learned so much with portraits. So much to the point that I want to do senior portraits, weddings, and such....one problem, or so I thought. I don't have a dslr so I thought I wouldn't be able to get the blurry background that I so admire in portraits. I found this tutorial. It made my night! It's amazing, Miss Jamie's blog is amazing! Check it out!

I absolutely love my family! Everything about them, my husband and his caring, loving, confident, handsome self. Caleb and his everything! Well except for his attitude, I have no idea where he gets it ::ahem:: I love that he carries around the teddy that his daddy carried around when he was younger. Today we made Valentine's cards for the family and used stickers, here is what Caleb did with the leftovers:
::Sigh:: He was so proud, then we peeled them off before bed.

Now onto the touchy subject. Gays. I support gay marriage 110% there is no changing my mind. I have friends and family that are gay. I could not support them more! I hate the fact that people can't accept people for who they are, it makes me sick. I hate the fact that there are people who are so heartless and bully people because they have nothing better to do. Well I feel better now.

Love you all

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the linky love! I appreciate it and I'm glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete