August 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

   Talk about last minute I took all of these today (Saturday). I've been lacking inspiration and I took another look at the list and grabbed my camera. Everything just came to me. It was great. Here's what we've got.

Geometry
I know real out of the box here,  but it's geometry, is it not? 
Brush Strokes
This one I knew just had to be a selfie. This wasn't exactly what I wanted for a picture, but I like how it turned out.
Hanging by a Thread
I know it's not thread but it was the first thing that came to mind. And it's my favorite pen!
 Collage
A collage of flowers... =)
On the Dotted Line
Need I say more?
                                      

7 comments:

  1. Wow...I am just impressed you were able to shoot these so quickly! I need more of that approach as I tend to "agonize" over them at times, haha. I love the "hanging by a thread" shot...and I love your choice of monochrome too.

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clever. Love your brushstrokes shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your take on collage - it takes me ages to get photos for the hunt each week! you did good getting yours sorted so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all these takes! Brushstrokes is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work - I like brushstrokes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did all of mine on Sunday so I feel you on the last minute. This week challenged me to. :)

    ReplyDelete