September 24, 2011

I present to you

    Food, Photos, & Sweethearts. My new blog that will feature delicious recipes, photos, and little stories about the life my high school sweetheart and I have created. I know I haven't been the best blogger but from here on out I am going to take the blogger vow....if there is such a thing. If there was I imagine it would go something like this. ::Ahem:: I vow to blog at least three times a week and participate in challenges that other blogs are hosting and to fill this blog with with lots of goodies for my blog readers to read and indulge in.
 
   To start I'll give you a selfie for Elena's Selfie Saturday.
Have a great weekend everyone.
                                                   -Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! So happy to have you join us for Selfie Saturday's. Love that sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo!

    Good luck with that vow. I think once in awhile it's healthy and okay to take a little blogging break too. Or maybe that's just my excuse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels wrong to be away from the blog, doesn't it? Hope you really get to post often! Great selfie!!!

    ReplyDelete