January 21, 2011

Confessions

I got this idea from the lovely Carlotta

confession: i don't really feel using caps so this will be all lowercase.

confession: it's 1:30 and i am still in my pajamas.

confession: i'm should be making meatballs right now but i'm blogging instead.

confession: i'm translating all of this into polish using igoogle. simply because i'm bored.

confession: i absolutely love my husband and our little boy more than i ever thought possible.

confession: i'm posting a picture for macro friday and then i'm done with my confessions.

this picture is from over the summer but i haven't taken any close ups worth posting lately.

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this photo! The detail in the dragonfly is great and I love the background too. Really fun shot. By the way, I don't like capital letter either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such clarity in your photos, love it

    ReplyDelete