January 26, 2011

Yarn Buddies and B&W Wednesday

I have been totally out of the loop lately. I haven't been feeling to well, we've had highs in the teens all week, and I am not going outside when it is that cold! I have been knitting a lot though. Yes I knit. I have just mastered the basic pattern shapes for this little guy. I've made some changes to the color detail. I'm going to start another one, it's going to be plain tan and I'm going to make little outfits for it. But first I have to create some little clothing designs, it'll get my creative juices flowing.

Speaking of which, since it has been so cold I haven't been out to take pictures. So for my B&W Wednesday entry I'm going to use this picture I took a couple of weeks ago at an antique shop down the road.
Happy Blogging.

3 comments:

  1. happy to see you on blogger Amanda!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of that photo. It's lovely.

    Kim
    www.confabulicious.com

    ReplyDelete