June 10, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday!

It's already Friday, this week went by quick! Yesterday was 93 and humid aka too hot to do anything outside. I still have to take pictures for Scavenger Hunt Sunday and do a shot for Selfie Saturday. I have a general idea of what I'm going to do for both, but my mind is always running through different ideas so make sure to check back to see what I've come up with. In the mean time for Macro Friday I have this shot for you.



 
I also just learned of the challenge over at The Paper Mama. So this is one of my favorite shots of Caleb.
The Paper Mama

2 comments:

  1. The first shot has a dreaminess to it. I love that. And the second shot is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful shots - both so different and each so lovely!!
    Glad to be following you now!

    ReplyDelete