June 9, 2011

Reflection

This past weekend Hubby and I went camping for our 3 year anniversary. We have gone camping at Poland Spring Campground every year for the past 3 years for our anniversary. It's real good fishin'! They also have an eagle's nest at the lake. Let me tell you if you haven't seen an eagle in it's natural habitat get on it! It has to be one the most amazing things. The first word that comes to mind when I think of them is majestic, and to see them fly, amazing! I decided to participate in Theme Thursday this week and the theme is Reflection. I'll share a shot of the lake and the reflection of the trees.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. It looks like a wonderfully calm place to be. Thank you for sharing and linking up with us for Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shot - how romantic for a weekend get away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I would love to be at the end of the pier with my feet hanging over the edge!

    ReplyDelete